“FINALLY Discover How To Setup Your First Blog / Website And Customize It How You Want WITHOUT Pulling Your Hair Out!”
Blog/Website has several advantages when it comes to creating websites fast – not to mention when it comes to making money online!
With a WordPress blog you can post articles and other content on a regular basis from any computer in the world without having to remember your FTP details to upload files! Not only that, but when you do add new content, it’s organized nicely so that search engines like Google can pick it up quicky!
With a WordPress blog you can monetize it easily with AdSense Ads, ClickBank text links, banners, sign-up forms and so much more to your sidebar which will update all the pages within your blog so you don’t have to update each page individually! This alone is a great time saver especially as your blog grows over time!
With a WordPress blog you can easily customize and add new fuctional features to it called ‘plugins’ to allow you to sell products online, review products as an affiliate, build massive mailing lists, and automate repetitive tasks!
…and the best part is that this platform is FREE!
All you need is a domain and webhosting and you’re good to go – and you’ll be able to start your online business!
The Problem Is… How Do You Use It To It’s Full Potential So You Can have your presence Online?
Well that’s why you’re here on this page today! We’re going to show you step-by-step how to setup your first blog within a matter of minutes and then teach you how to customize it so that it’s ready to use so you can start making money with it!
Introducing WordPress Know How!…
Get your Website / blog setup in the next 30 minutes. We’re going to show you step-by-step how to setup your first blog within a matter of minutes and then teach you how to customize it so that it’s ready to use so you can start making money with it!
Here’s a quick peek at what’s inside this fantastic course…
- During this session, you will learn the steps required for installing WordPress.
- How to log into your cPanel at your hosting site and follow the directions to reach Fantastico.
- Continue following the directions inside Fantastico, take note of safety concerns, and finalize the installation.
- In this session, find out more about the different customization options available in WordPress.
- How to navigate your way through WordPress and mange several options that’ll you’ll need to use often.
- Continue to save your changes and learn more about the separate boxes used for customization.
- In this session, you will find out more about the advantages to adding pictures to your website.
- How to navigate to your WordPress Dashboard and visit the Pages tab.
- Get directions for choosing the Media Upload option and learn how to navigate through your computer’s HDD to select individual images to upload, display, and add options such as text.
- In this session, you will learn the difference between a page and a post.
- Learn and listen to the definition of a page, and then watch how a page is created in WordPress.
- Find out more about a post, which is an individual message that appears on a page
- In this session, find out more about how to jazz up your page with bolding and italics.
- How to navigate your dashboard within pages. Watch as options are discussed for different formatting.
- Follow directions for submitting your changes and check to make sure they have worked.
- In this session, discover how to insert hyperlink texts into your content.
- How to navigate to your WordPress Dashboard and visit the Pages tab.
- Follow directions for how to use the hyperlink button as well as the various options associated with the button.
- In this session, you will discover more about WordPress themes, which are design-structures used to customize a website’s appearance.
- How to navigate to your Dashboard and click on Appearance.
- Learn how to browse through themes, install them, and activate.
- Listen to effective means for finding free WordPress themes.
- In this session, you will listen to and learn about the advantages of plugins for WordPress.
- How to navigate to the Plugins page search for plugins.
- Listen to instructions for installing and activating plugins for WordPress.
- In this session, discover how to insert a YouTube video onto your website.
- Why you should copy a video’s URL and paste the link into your WordPress page’s text for better performance.
- Listen to instructions for how to find embedding code that can be inserted into HTML code, as an alternative to a direct link.
- In this session, discover how to manage post and discussion submissions.
- How to determine whether or not you want people to post comments.
- How to navigate your way through the discussion settings to different options associated with post submission.
- In this session, you will learn about how to edit and customize the menus, or menu, in your WordPress site.
- How to navigate to your WordPress Dashboard, to the menu section.
- Listen to instructions for how to create a menu, customize buttons in the menu, rearrange the order of the buttons in the menu, and more.
- In this session, learn more about changing the appearance of your website’s sidebar.
- How to navigate to your dashboard to add or modify your widgets
- Listen to directions for how to select and remove different categories that appear in your sidebar.
- In this session, you will follow step-by-step instructions for adding an entirely new user to edit, create, or manage content on your webpage.
- How to navigate your way through the dashboard to add new users
- Follow the instructions and listen to the various user-options available for a new user.
- In this session, you will be shown how to use different categories to separate information so that it can be easily navigated.
- How to navigate to your dashboard, to add/remove/delete categories for SEO optimization and post organization.
- Follow instructions for how to create and edit a new category.
- In this session, you will learn more about links to different blogs, called blogrolls.
- How to navigate to your dashboard to modify your blogroll links.
- Follow directions for deleting unwanted blogs, adding new blogs, describing blogs, and tagging blogs that appear in your blogroll.
- In this session, learn more about securing your website from online piracy.
- How to find and install a suitable security plugin.
- Allow the plugin to make necessary changes to your WordPress site, and follow on-screen instructions to complete installation.
- In this session, visit a Strong Password Generator and learn the attributes of a good password.
- How to generate a strong password without thinking about it!
- Follow directions to change the password on your WordPress website by entering the Security tab.
- In this session, find out more about permalink settings.
- Listen to why custom structure is the best option for attracting attention from search engines.
- Follow steps to save your changes and adjust settings to be appropriate for a pre-launch website.
Total hours required for Training : 24 hours
Fees : Can be discussed